What does it mean to be nursing a cough (and trying to prevent the eventual loss of voice)? Watching what I eat? Not over-exerting my voice box thingy by talking too much?
Whatever it is, I'm quite sure I've broken every rule of nursing a very disobedient throat. For one, I ate a chocolate muffin, fried chicken drumstick, baked chicken drumsticks (not so bad) today. (I even considered eating chips :O) And I drank chocolate chip cream! Which I miss very much. And I obviously talked super a lot although I was close to losing my voice. Actually, I kind of wanted to so when Mr Jalleh picked on me, I would have an excuse not to answer xD
My cough/throat is not nursed.
On the other hand, I feel much better now! No more headaches/fever/annoying feelings no more! (:
I shall celebrate - oh wait, I have homework -.-
DEBORAH
CHRISTIAN
raffles softball
raffles cdance
raffles interact